Timeless by Heather Hill clothing has been designed with Arthritis sufferers in mind.
Adaptive elements of our clothing relevant to Arthritis suffers include:
- garments with no buttons or zips, such as our wrap around dresses, wrap around skirt, and Winnie dresses making it easier to dress. Minimal movement is required to dress = less pain.
- garments with large pockets to hold keys, hankies and other small items.
- trousers with elasticated waist can be pulled up into position, and if a carer is available, the hidden zips on both sides make dressing easy, and can be easily removed for toileting.
- bamboo fabrics which are very soft and stretchy to comfortably accommodate all levels of dressing. Bamboo keeps you cool in summer and its high wick content ensures any perspiration is absorbed quickly with minimal or no odour.
- scribs (scarf that acts as an adult clothing protector) with a velcro closure are easy to apply and remove, and are a fashion statement that provide a greater degree of dignity during meal times.
- tops, nighties and brunch dresses with petal back closures have easy to secure hidden snap studs on each shoulder, allowing for easy standing or seated dressing. Perfect for those with limited movement.